As of today, fitness centra and a few of our sport clubs can reopen! Here is an overview of where you can go with your sportsticker from today at a cheaper rate:
- Basic Fit: fitness equipment and group lessons (through an online booking system). It is also possible to rent the sports hall, squash and badminton courts again .
- Fitality Clubs (Aartselaar, Berchem, Deurne, New South and Urban Coaching)
- WezenbergFit: by appointment via https://wezenbergfit.opencontrolplus.com/; more info: email@example.com
- Sportclub “Het Eiland”: can be booked online.
- Vertical Barre Antwerpen: online booking via https://verticalbarre.blossomstudio.app/.
- Aikikai Antwerp:
- Outdoor Katatrainingen (announced through the newsletter)
- Armament training on Wednesday 18.00 – 19.00h and Saturday from 10.30 – 12.00h. You can register via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Climbing hall ‘de Blok” : on reservation, see website.
- Alpua vzw: COVID Rock Climbing in Mozetop Sunday 14/06 Register via: https://leden.klimenbergsportfederatie.be/stages/rotsklimmen-mozet-alpua-vzw-mo1406alpu/inschrijven?fbclid=IwAR3e-0PaMPNnWoVWRxXLRWq8SXWZ5bHoKrV9trLSzXIzn0fAgLdFkGLzz9o.
- Kung Fu Zhen Wu Antwerp: Outdoor practice sessions in the Vinkenhof Park (on the Vinkenstraat), on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 19:00h – 21:00h. Exceptionally this year, trainings also take place in July and August.
Be sure to check the corresponding website for the most up-to-date information. Have fun !