Aikido is a Japanese martial art that uses the opponent’s strength and energy to neutralize an attack. Aikido uses various clamps and throws in the process. Weapon work and defending against multiple opponents are also part of our training. The goal here is always to resolve the conflict in an effective and powerful way, but without hurting the opponent unnecessarily.
Aikido Acacia creates an open mind, open to its surroundings and open to those around it.
Students with a Sportsticker are entitled to a discount when purchasing a subscription:
- € 150/year* (instead of €187,50)
Staff with a Sportsticker are entitled to a discount when purchasing a subscription:
- € 185/year* (instead of € 230)
*Excl.€20 insurance and €25 federation membership.
- Always bring your student or staff card, as well as your smartphone to scan the QR code.
Training days - and hours
- Regular training – Every Thursday from 8 – 9.30 p.m.
- Regular training – Every Tuesday from 7:30 – 8:30 p.m.
- Weapons class/exam preparation – Every Tuesday from 8:30 – 9:30 p.m.
- Basic training – Every Friday from 9 – 10:30 p.m.
- Two free trial trainings for students and staff.
- Both students and staff are welcome to all classes at the Aikido Acacia dojos & the dojos affiliated with their federation.
Visit the Aikido Acacia website for the various locations of classes.