AG Antwerp 10 Miles 2021: What you should know
Within one month, it’s finally there: the start of the biggest running event in Belgium, the AG Antwerp 10 Miles 2021! To prepare yourself for the start, you will find some important information right here.
COVID SAFE TICKET
The AG Antwerp 10 Miles 2021 will be organized in accordance with the current COVID-19 measures. The Covid Safe Ticket will be used at the event. This way, it will not be necessary to wear a facial mask. Make sure you have your Covid Safe Ticket available in advance. You will find more information here.
ANTWERP RUNS TRAINING SESSIONS
You’re missing the training session of Running Club Sportsticker? No worries! Until Tuesday October 5, you can participate in the Antwerp Runs training sessiosn. Sportoase organizes weekly running sessions for beginners and for experienced runners, under the guidance of professional running coaches. A perfect match for your preparation for your participation in the AG Antwerp 10 Miles or Short Run. You can find all dates and locations here.
ALL FINAL INFORMATION
Every participant will receive a last mail with answers to all of your questions, some days before the event: where do I find the Sportsticker booth? When can I collect my starting number? Where do I find my running shirt? How do I get to Linkeroever? No worries: Sportsticker will take care of you!
Do you have a very important question or remark? Do not hesitate and send a mail to email@example.com.
Important note: The subscription through Sportsticker are closed. Do you still want to participate? Go to the website of the event itself!
Buy your Sportsticker 2021-2022
Purchase your new Sportsticker 2021-2022 now here. After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email with information about the Sportsticker App.
Students and staff members of the Karel de Grote University College, the Antwep Maritime Academy, ITG, KULeuven Antwerp and Thomas More Antwerp can buy a Sportsticker*.
- Students: € 18
- Staff: € 25
Students, staff of the University of Antwerp(+alumni), AP University College, Antwerp Management School and Linguapolis are to buy MOVE* and have access to the complete Sportstickerprogram, as well as the University of Antwerp sports- and culture program. More information at sportuantwerpen.be.
What can you expect, starting from July 1?
- On July 1, you can get acquainted with the renewed website for all your Sportsticker purchases.
Important: If you have ever had a Sportsticker you do not have to register again.
- Free use of sports halls at certain times or reservation at low prices.
- Discount at several sportpartners, f.e. fitnesscentra and sportclubs/accomodations. Click here for a list of fitness centers and partners where you can already go this summer.
- Free vouchers for one swimming and two fitness sessions.
- Facilitated access control system through an application on your smartphone.
What can you expect, starting from the 4th of October?
On Monday, October 4, 2021, the regular sports offer starts. Until then, you can already enjoy nice discounts at our fitness and sports club partners in the summer offer.
- Access the complete sports program.
- Free participation in our own sportactivities with various group classes such as BBB, boxing physics, cross workout and yoga.
- Weekly training sessions such as basketball, indoor soccer and volleyball
- Access to the various Antwerp Students League competitions.
Attention: If you unsubscribe from your study program during the academic year, your Sportsticker will remain valid but you will no longer be insured.