UPDATE – 26th of NOVEMBER 2021
As of November 26, there are new general measures. During sports, no restrictive measures apply. Sports activities can take place in a normal way. However, there are some control measures for the audience. We list them here for you:
Measures regarding the wearing of a mouth mask
- From the moment you enter a sports infrastructure, it is mandatory to wear a mouth mask.
- The mouth mask is mandatory for everyone in the hallways, bleachers and locker rooms, ….
- In general, the mouth mask requirement applies from the moment you enter the sports infrastructure, except:
- If the nature of the activity does not allow it (e.g. during sports, as an active referee, in the shower)
- To eat or drink something.
- From 29/11: indoor public is not allowed.
- Outdoor public is allowed. If the outdoor public is less than 100 people, it is recommended to keep a distance and to wear a mouth mask in publicly accessible sports facilities.
- For ASL Outdoor/soccer, 15 supporters per team are allowed. They will leave the Wilrijkse Pleinen immediately after the end of the game.
- Closure mandatory from 23h.
- Locker rooms do not have to be closed, but limit their use as much as possible.
Keep up the good work, stay fit & healthy!