MOVE TOGETHER & FEEL BETTER
Represent the KdG University College, Antwerp Maritime Academy or KU Leuven Antwerp and participate in the One Million Step Challenge. With this challenge of Studentensport Vlaanderen you register with a virtual team of 4, try to collect 1.000.000 steps during the last 4 weeks of 2020 and have a chance to win fun prizes.
Everyone can can help to reach the goal because every step counts. You can take your steps at home, while cooking, during the break of a class, on your way to the bakery, during a relaxing walk in the woods or intensive run.
- Registration: from 26 Nov 2020 – You can already think of a team name
- Start challenge: 3 Dec 2020 – You can also join later
- End of challenge: 31 Dec 2020 – At the countdown to 2021
Prizes will be raffled among all participants who reach the goal. The top 10 of the teams with the highest number of steps will have a chance at an extra prize.
Discover all prizes on the website move-together.be.
- Go to move-together.be and use KM4Studentensport to enrol.
- Join a team or form a team of 4 & come up with an original team name.
- Connect the apps and devices (Energy Lab connect- voor Apple Health of Google Fit app, Fitbit, Garmin, Pacer) & start walking!