As of today – 9th of June- , fitness centra and a few of our sport clubs can reopen! An overview of the most important measures related to sports:
1.All indoor sports facilities are open again, between 5 am and 11:30 pm. Dressing rooms and showers are not available.
Indoor sports activities in non-organized context:
- are allowed in groups to 10 participants. Within this group, physical distancing (1,5 metres) is obligated.
- are allowed with contact in very limited groups of 4 participants.
Indoor sports activities in organized context:
- are allowed in groups up to 50 participants.
- contact is allowed (regarding sports activities related to contact).
- organized sports games (competitions, tournaments, interclubs,…) are allowed, also with contact.
2.Swimming pools are open for all participants. Dressing rooms and showers are available, but limited.
3.Outdoor sports facilities are open. In general:
- solo sports are allowed.
- you can play sports in groups of 10 players at max and without contact, when in non-organized context.
- you can play sports in groups of 100 players with contact, when in organized context.
How can I purchase a fitness/sports club subscription with my Sportsticker?
- Download the Sportsticker app in the Apple Appstore or Google Playstore.
- Log in with your account*
- Go to the fitness or sports club with your smartphone
- A staff member will have a QR code scanned by you (Verification that you have a valid Sportsticker)
- Screen = Green; you can purchase a fitness membership with a student discount
*Always use the same smartphone. Your account will be automatically locked if you switch devices and reinstall the app.
🏋️♀️Make sure to check the website of the fitness or sports clubs for their opening hours and specific measures!
Here is an overview of where you can go with your Sportsticker from today at a cheaper rate:
- Aikikai Antwerp
- Ultimate Frisbee
- Historic fencing
- Climbing hall ‘de Blok“
- Alpua vzw
- Kung Fu Zhen Wu Antwerp
- Chess: Borgerhoutse Schaakkring, Schaakkring Oude God
- Ski & Snowboard
Any questions? Don’t hesitate and send us an e-mail!
Be sure to check the corresponding website for the most up-to-date information. Have fun !