SPORTS OFFER 2021-2022
At last, it is possible to play sports under normal conditions with Sportsticker:
- Pre-registration for sports activities is still strongly recommended, but no longer required
- There are no longer limitations on the number of participants
- Locker rooms and showers may be reopened
Do I still need to make a reservation?
No, it is no longer mandatory to make a reservation for a sports activity. However, you can still register for a sports class if you want to be sure of your place.
- HOW DO I REGISTER FOR A SPORTS ACTIVITY?
Go to the online reservationtool or the Sportsticker application.
- Select the correct day
- Select the correct category to which the sports belongs
- Select the correct location
- Click on the desired session and complete your registration
Weekly overview of sports offerings
Click on the image above for a complete listing of weekly sports offerings or on this link.
NEW: Update Sportsticker application
- WHAT IS IT?
The Sportsticker App is a QR code scanner which is linked to your Sportstickeraccount.
- WHAT DOES IT DO?
Through the Sportsticker App you get access to the sports activity, event or discount at a sports partner. You will find a QR code at each sports location and at all external partners.
- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Download/Update the Sportsticker app in the Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Log in with the details of your active Sportstickeraccount
- Scan the QR code at the entrance gate, the usher or the sports club
- IT’S STILL NOT ENTIRELY CLEAR?
For a short and easy to read guide on the Sportsticker application, please visit the following link.
This will give you more explanation on how to book/cancel a sports activity, get access/discount at a sports partner and so much more!
Have a great time!
The Sportsticker team