SPORTS OFFER 2022-2023 – 2ND SEMESTER
In the 2nd semester you can participate in the sports offer of Sportsticker. Are you curious what’s on the schedule? You can find the schedule for the second semester through this link.
We’ll take off Monday February 6 at KdG Campus South, all lessons on other locations will start on Monday February 13.
DO I STILL NEED TO MAKE A RESERVATION?
No, it is no longer mandatory to make a reservation for a sports activity. You can still make a reservation so the sports activity will automatically get placed in your agenda.
- HOW DO I PLACE A SPORTS ACTIVITY IN MY AGENDA?
Go to the online reservationtool or the Sportsticker application.
- Select the correct day
- Select the correct category to which the sports belongs
- Select the correct location
- Click on the desired session and place it in your agenda
WEEKLY OVERVIEW OF SPORTS OFFERINGS
Click on the image above for a complete listing of weekly sports offerings or on this link.
- WHAT IS IT?
The Sportsticker App is a QR code scanner which is linked to your Sportsticker account.
- WHAT DOES IT DO?
Through the Sportsticker App you get access to the sports activity, event or discount at a sports partner. You will find a QR code at each sports location and at all external partners.
- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Download/Update the Sportsticker app in the Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Log in with the details of your active Sportsticker account
- Scan the QR code at the entrance gate, the usher or the sports club
- IT’S STILL NOT ENTIRELY CLEAR?
For a short and easy to read guide on the Sportsticker application, please visit the following link.
This will give you more explanation on how to book/cancel a sports activity, get access/discount at a sports partner and so much more!
Have a great time!
The Sportsticker team