The competition ASL KUBB is a mixed team competition and will be played during the second semester. Students clubs as well as groups of friends are allowed to participate in this competition. Find a team of max. 5 players and subscribe!
Subscriptions for the edition 2020-21 are open until Sunday April 25th!
How to subscribe your team?
– Go to the Sportaniserwebsite
– Fill in all the blank fields and confirm your subscription by clicking on the incoming e-mail
– Add the other player (Go to your account and click on ‘Team’)
– Read all the game rules and be prepared!
After the subscriptions are closed, you will receive an e-mail with the information about your opponents during the group stage. You will arrange a date, time and location for your game with your opponents yourself. This way, you are able to create your own calendar. The games of the group stage have to be played before a certain deadline. The same procedure applies for the knock-out phase.
Will be played at the time of your preference. You will arrange a date in dialogue with your opponents.
- Start 2nd sem.: from 26/04/2021 until 14/05/2021
Games will be played at the time of your preference, in dialogue with your opponent(s).
Games are played at the location of your preference, in dialogue with your opponent(s). A game of KUBB can be played everywhere. You can reserve a set of KUBB by sending an e-mail to email@example.com (at least 48 hours in advance). Make sure you mention the date, time and institution/location where you’d like to rent a set of KUBB. In exchange for your students card, you can reserve a set at these locations:
- UAntwerpen City Campus (Sportkot E.101)
- UAntwerpen Campus Middelheim (Sportcommissariaat)
- Karel de Grote Hogeschool Campus South (Onthaal)
For up-to-date information, game rules, a calendar and results:
– Like our Facebook page “Antwerp Students League”
– Become a member of the Facebook group “ASL KUBB”
– Go to the website “Sportaniser”
For free with your Sportsticker or UAntwerpen Plus Pass!
Take the Covid measures into account:
- Respect the distance of 1.5 meters with your opponents
- Make use of the alcohol gel in the KUBB bag.
- Reschedule your match if you are ill