ANTWERP ROLLER DERBY
In case you were ever wondering how one would play rugby on wheels: this is where you can find out. Perfect sport for those who want something intense but have a fear of balls. Roller derby is a full contactsport on wheels. A basic knowledge of skating is welcome but we start from scratch and teach all kind of skills needed to be stable and strong on track. You get an introduction to our sport and an invite to join the training sessions!
Welcome to Antwerp Roller Derby!
Students with a Sportsticker are entitled to a discount:
- €15 membership fee for the remaining year (until December 2023) and €150 membership fee for the entire year 2024.
- Always bring your student ID card, as well as your smartphone to scan the QR code
- You can participate in 3 free trial sessions (including an initiation class).
- Two free initiation classes will be held on Thursday, October 5th and Thursday, October 12th, from 6 to 7 p.m. at the Stadscampus sports hall. Registration is mandatory, but equipment can be borrowed on-site free of charge.
Registrations are coming soon.
Training days & hours
- Every Tuesday, from 7.30 p – 10 p.m.
- Every Sunday, from 4 – 6 p.m.
Antwerp Roller Derby