UNIVERSITY OF ANTWERP X-MAS TRIP
Discover the prettiest Germans Christmas markets with the coolest ice-skating rings during our yearly X-Mas Trip.
EDITION 2021 – COLOGNE – FULL
From the 27th until the 28th of November we’ll head off to Cologne where you can enjoy two full days filled with Christmas themed fun. Walk through the six different Christmas markets and go ice-skating for free in the beautiful ring of the Heinzels Wintermärchen.
In this album you can find some highlights of the last trip to Dusseldorf!
- Dates: 27/11/2021 – 28/11/2021
- Departure Antwerp: 9 am, Borsbeeksebrug
- Arrival Antwerp: 10 pm, Borsbeeksebrug
- Overnight stay in a centrally located hostel
- Rooms for 2, 4 or 6 persons
- Bus trip to and from Cologne
- One overnight stay at Cologne JH Köln-Deutz
- Access to the ice-skating ring on Saturday
You can participate in this edition for € 99 p.p.
Registrations are open from the 1st of September until the 19th of November 2021. The trip is fully booked. You can still register on the waiting list.